nuffnang

the | person | behind | the | dream |chaser

My photo
a daughter who loves her parents and family so much. a friend who treasures friendship more than her relationship with a guy. a student who has always tried her best and gave it all out in whatever she is doing. a loner who is still searching for her eternal love that she believes can bring her together to jannah. last but not least...a humble servant who heart belongs to Allah swt. and my name is Farhana Latiff.

disable right click

moving title

button follow and dashboard


February 21, 2012

Do not worry about tomorrow

dear diary...
what should i do???
eventhough my heart beats so fast
my face wouldn't show how it supposed to react
perhaps i'm way too anxious
too wait for tomorrow
bet i'm not brave enough to face the facts




my heart keeps worrying too much
Ya Allah, please...
i prayed to you
make my heart feels calm down a little bit
let me hear it says...



AMINNNN!




p/s : tomorrow will be the end of this anticipation. i'm praying for the best to my girls and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...