nuffnang

the | person | behind | the | dream |chaser

My photo
a daughter who loves her parents and family so much. a friend who treasures friendship more than her relationship with a guy. a student who has always tried her best and gave it all out in whatever she is doing. a loner who is still searching for her eternal love that she believes can bring her together to jannah. last but not least...a humble servant who heart belongs to Allah swt. and my name is Farhana Latiff.

disable right click

moving title

button follow and dashboard


November 4, 2011

It's a midsem break people! hoyeahh!



Tomorrow is the day. I seriously can't wait to go back to KL. Not forget to be mention, i will be going home with Amy and Siti. The best part is i don't have to go to Malacca Central and ride on a bus! Amy will be driving us home to KL Sentral. Ohmyyygod! Imma so excited since i've been stuck here in the middle of Malacca city for the last three weeks. Darnn! Thank you to a tonnes of assignments that always keep its jealousy to my freedom. Grrr!

Yeaaahh, i keep thinking. How am i gonna spend this midsem holiday without a single regret? Every second is counts so i have to make sure that i don't waste any day without do nothing memorable, right? For now, these are the stuffs that i had catched up on my list :

  • spend rest of the week with my family and buddies.
  • get myself something soothing and refreshing like frappucino at Starbucks.
  • and i shall get myself a bucket of Baskin Robin ice-cream too!
  • make a suprise birthday party for Ayah and Alang on 13th November.
  • hang out with my BFF at her house, Fatin i missed you girl!



I think that's all I can listed out for now. Anyway, currents news will be updated soon. Please wait to catch up guys! Lotsa love, xoxo! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...