nuffnang

the | person | behind | the | dream |chaser

My photo
a daughter who loves her parents and family so much. a friend who treasures friendship more than her relationship with a guy. a student who has always tried her best and gave it all out in whatever she is doing. a loner who is still searching for her eternal love that she believes can bring her together to jannah. last but not least...a humble servant who heart belongs to Allah swt. and my name is Farhana Latiff.

disable right click

moving title

button follow and dashboard


February 23, 2012

He has mercy on me =')



there's no other word except ALHAMDULILLAH that i can say after seing the result yesterday. i'm so speechless! but i thanked God for giving me this chance. i know that it's just not only me who got DL among the rest of other classmates but i'm glad that my name is listed among one of them. thank you Allah swt...thank you. and this result is the best present which i can give to Mom and Dad.






p/s : dear God, don't let me keep astraying from your path with this gift. i prayed, please protect and keep me from those evil whispers that keep playing in my head. amin...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...